Vanilla Ice & Me....(Via Made By Girl)

Ok, well sort of.  This is probably the only time you'll see Vanilla ICE on my blog.  Well, maybe not....have you heard he is now renovating homes?  That's right.  I applaud him for changing careers & finding something he's really good at!  And yes, I STILL like Ice Ice Baby!

Sometimes WE think we're supposed to do one thing....when in reality we're MEANT to do another.

Either way, I'm featured in this month's The Boca Raton Observer, it's a well-known lifestyle magazine in Florida. The article is called, "Home-Spun ADVICE" - 5 Colorful Decor Blogs Feed your Inner Designer.  I'm interviewed & featured along with 5 other POPULAR bloggers.... I'm truly thankful for the opportunity! BTW, I'm on page 82 for those of you who can't get the mag in person & want to take a peek online

Thank you Felicia for everything!


 




0 comments:

Post a Comment