Lorenza's Joyas De Casa...(Via Made By Girl)

I wanted to take a break from home tours today & introduce you to Lorenza. 


She runs her own business out of Guatemala called Lorenza Filati, Joyas De Casa. In other words,  jewelry for the home!  In her shop you'll find a collection of original products for the home. These decor pieces are for the bedroom as well as the living room.... with lots of colorful & vibrant patterns! I love that all items are HANDMADE from gorgeous hand woven fabrics from different regions of Guatemala.




Lorenza is a proud Guatemalan WOMAN who is obviously driven in her efforts to bring items with personality & distinction to one's home! Her products are available to retailers as well on a wholesale basis. 


If I had to pick one item, I'd choose the Ostrich Eggs. I can definitely see these becoming a popular trend within the home. What do you think?















-images via lorenza filati



0 comments:

Post a Comment