Laurel's Home Tour...(Via Made By Girl)

Laurel McBurney has a super cute blog (I love visiting) called Abode Love: A man's home is his wife's castle. She also sent pics of her home back when I was requesting people to send them, & I thought it was pretty cute! I'm really happy she decided to share so much of her home on MadeByGirl ! In looking through her place I noticed LOTS of stripes... it's a pretty BOLD move don't you think?

It's actually inspiring me to want to paint some stripes in my DOG'S room! What about you? Do you like painted stripes in a home? Perhaps your own?? 

Anyhow, thank you Laurel for sharing all these pics with us! Let Lauren know what you think & feel free to jump on over to her blog here.






















-images via abode love



0 comments:

Post a Comment