Nicole's California Home Tour Pt.1 ... (Via Made By Girl)

I'm super excited to let you inside the home of Nicole Davis who blogs over at, Me oh My.  I have blogged about Nicole's home before, but not to this extent. In fact, it's so amazing that this post will be 2 parts. 


I'm certain you will gather INSPIRATION after viewing these pics, most of which were shot by photographer Ashlee Raubach , which I'm a big FAN of! It's funny because after looking at Nicole's beautiful California home, I was reminded of my own. It seems we have similar taste in things.


Below: her sofa was custom made from Sofa Craft. It's upholstered in a velvet fabric, which is what I'd like MY next sofa to be in....VELVET.






My favorite part of her decor is the BLACK powder room for guests, her gorgeous white kitchen with the BLING chandelier..... & of course I really love what she did in her daughter's room! The paint is PINK, but it's not foo foo pink - you know what I mean? It's a pink I could definitely live with.



The coolest powder room, all black with a DIY chandelier & gold plated mirror. This look feels very chic to me & would remind me of a hotel stay....


below: check out her chunky dining table by oly studio. I love it's unique features.







below: Nicole put together a wall with several framed photos & personal items belonging to her daughter. One item that caught my eye was the cute little bathing suit, what a great keepsake. Of course, I also adore the abstract artwork, I'm assuming her little girl painted it!





For those of you WONDERING...Nicole told me her daughter's room COLOR! It's Benjamin Moore Cool Lava - it's the prettiest coral PINK ever. 



Stay tuned for part 2.....Thank you Nicole!!




So, tell me, what's your favorite part of Nicole's place?



0 comments:

Post a Comment