My CANON Rebel XS SLR for Sale...(Via Made By Girl)

UPDATE: SOLD

Hello everyone! I wanted to let you all know that my CANON Rebel XS SLR is for now for sale at Jennifer's ClosetReason? 


I've purchased another camera & I'm no longer using this one anymore. This is a FANTASTIC camera if you really want to UP the quality of the photos on your BLOG & so on!  It has 10.1 Megapixels & I've shot most of my recent BLOG pictures with it! I rarely ever used the flash, so it's practically new.  


INFO: CANON REBEL XS 10.1 MP DIGITAL SLR CAMERA WITH EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS LENS (BLACK)

DIMENSIONS:
4.9 x 3.8 x 2.4 inches

This cam retails NEW for $479.00 or higher in some stores. You can see what I'm selling it for here.
It's in great condition & shoots gorgeous pictures as you can see below: 


MINOR ISSUE: The only thing it has is a bit of WEAR on the rubber, where you hold the camera at the bottom, but it's very MINIMAL and doesn't affect the camera. It is not a chip, just wear on the rubber piece.  Lens is a little dusty on the outside part where you hold it, but the lens glass itself has nothing wrong with it & is CLEAN. Does NOT include memory chip.

Includes everything that it would normally come with when you purchase it from a store. Includes battery charger, lens cap, strap, original box, cd, and a few cables. This is a great camera and has gotten great reviews on Amazon, you can read more here.


So, if you want a great SLR camera with 10.1 MP and want to SAVE A little $, then this is a good deal!



0 comments:

Post a Comment