Dress Form Tag ............

Remember this pretty scrapbook paper that I found a few weeks ago?

Well as much as I hated to cut into it beings it was just so pretty, I took the leap and did just that to create a sweet and shabby dress form tag ...




Even the backside of the tag received a tailored finish to cover up the lace trim that was glued to the back of the tag.

Such a lovely springtime dress don't you think?

I would like to thank Debi at http://lifeinmystudio.blogspot.com/ for sharing with me the website link for the dress form template that I downloaded onto my computer and then printed. This dress form template is one I know that I'll be using over and over again.

If you would like the link to the dress form template, let me know and I will Email you the link. I tried including it here in my post but it wouldn't work..

See you soon !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment