Jane's Home Tour...(Via Made By Girl)

This Friday, I'm featuring Jane's home....she blogs over at Modern Jane Blog where you can catch her writing about design, inspiration & renovation projects within her own home! Her place is cozy & simple with a few splashes of color. 

I enjoyed this tour, especially the way she adorned all the items on her mantle...the ceramics are especially pretty!  I LOVE ceramics, I have some lots of different ones on my office bookshelf I just can't get enough! Ceramics tend to fill in small spaces really well..or balance things out.


I noticed she placed only white accessories on her mantle...normally, I wouldn't have thought of adding only all white accessories, but it really works here. The bar area is another area I loved with the bottles of San Pellegrino...how about you?



















 -images via modern jane

0 comments:

Post a Comment