New Sofa from West Elm...(Via Made By Girl)

So, I finally decided to get a bigger and better quality sectional.  I walked into West Elm last weekend & I knew this was it. Plus it helped that it was 10% off....!! 

In case you're wondering which one it is exactly, its the Walton sectional.  They offer it in a variety of fabrics & I REALLY wanted it in velvet, but they said it was like a 10 week wait.....huh?!? Forget that!

First, my father will be visiting with my brother this month so I needed something relatively soon. Second, the basket weave fabric was available on the spot, so I took that.... EXACTLY like the one they had in the store.

I'll be featured in the upcoming issue of Adore Magazine - so you'll see the way it looks in my home then! 



BELOW: Old sofa.   For those of you wondering... what did she do with the old sofa?? Well, I sold it.  In my opinion when you want to make a BIG purchase.....  

TIP: SELL items in your home that you don't need. 


The REASON for this is so you can offset the cost of the NEW purchase! I do this all the time when I buy something new for my home. So, if you know you have items in your garage you're not going to use.... EVER....just sell it & buy something you really love for your place! 




-images by jen ramos

0 comments:

Post a Comment