I Love Pretty Things .........

So I thought I would share some with you today while doing a test post using the more updated version of post editor than can be found under your "Settings" tabs.  The updated version loads your photos a bit differently and allows for more options in the sizing and placement of your pictures within your posts.


While I love the larger picture sizes, I'm not sure if I will stick with this updated version or if I will revert back to the old one as I'm finding something already that I don't particularly care for and that is the choices for text colors.  They took away the one I've used since the beginning and I'm not really liking the new choices all that much.

I know that may seem a bit silly to most of you, but to make the overall look of my blog be the way that I want it,  I would much rather have been given the choice of the same text colors that were available in the older version.


Oh well,  I'll give it a try and see if I like it.  Just don't be surprised if things go back to the way they used to be. 

Happy Friday !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment