Irene's Home Tour...(Via Made By Girl)

How was the weekend for all of you? I had a really nice time! Got to walk around & feel the sun on my skin and even bought a bathing suit, from Target.  It's a navy blue & white striped two piece, I can't wait to lie out by the sun this Sunday! 


On another note, I've got a home tour which I'm sure you'll love.  It comes to us from Irene of Design Stiles blog. 


My favorite part of her home is bedroom and OF COURSE that gorgeous yellow lamp with the black shade! I'm so fond of BLACK shades, in fact most of the lamp shades in my own home are black....let me know what you think of her place...






















Above: the wallpaper makes this powder room appear so much more glamorous! Don't you think?









-images via design stiles

0 comments:

Post a Comment