Jenny's Dream Closet...(Via Made by Girl)

How about this for an AMAZING closet!??

We've all seen this idea of converting an entire room into a closet!  A girl's DREAM come true! Sorry guys but we need our extended shoe racks & handbag displays right girls?!  Darn, and I thought my closet was so cool...... until I saw Jenny's! 

For those who don't know about Jenny, she runs a blog called Domestic Jenny. She's a twenty-something gal who lives in a (get this) rental...who would think it was a rental right?!? 

I would've never even thought of renting with an extra room just for a closet! In fact, I figured the extra room was always for my office. This of course, was way back when I used to RENT as well.  

What else DO I think it needs??? A HUGE leopard or zebra hide, for a chic boutique look! 
What do you think?!?






below: Looks like a coffee filter DIY pendant!











I give her lots of credit for taking on this DIY project and making this space her own! You can read more about all the items in her GRAND closet here.



-Thanks Jenny!


0 comments:

Post a Comment