Gift From Brooklyn Thread...(Via Made by Girl)

I received a gift today from Joanna, designer & owner of Brooklyn Thread. An online jewelry shop that sells a ton of super cute jewelry. Anything from hand knotted bracelets to Yoga Jewelry!  A few weeks back, I blogged about Joanna's stuff & she was nice enough to send me this Onyx Stone Horn Necklace ......which I had my eye on for WEEKS! 

I'm wearing the PIECE as I type....! WOW....so pretty.

The necklace has a dark black horn that hangs from a double layered 14k gold filled chain & it looks super chic!  It's NOW one of my favorite pieces in my collection. I'm truly grateful when a reader or a shop sends a gift my way, so thank you so much Joanna! 



image above by jen ramos


images below via Brooklyn Thread
































Visit Joanna's shop here 


0 comments:

Post a Comment