Made By Girl in the New High Gloss Magazine

Good Morning everyone! Ahhh I'm hoping for a sunny day today & you?? I really need to get out and sunbathe (one of my fave things to do) before I lose my mind. For now, it's more work..... 

Anyhow, today I wanted to send a public THANKS to Paloma & her super chic crew at High Gloss Magazine for featuring me in their new issue!  It just launched today.....so if you head over there you'll be able to read all about 'My Favorite Room' & why.  Sooo cool.  


As always, I'm so grateful to God for opportunities like this....Check it all out here.


If you click over to High Gloss and check out the article - you'll get a good glimpse at another one of my paintings from Cocoa & Hearts. Will that one be for sale? Not sure yet...I may keep it. But there's a lot more. Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment