Gift Away for Valentine's!! Tell your friends

JUST A REMINDER
I've decided to choose  Thursday
Jan 24th
before I start chemo..just in case I don't 
feel like getting out of bed.


Feel free to take the top banner to post my Gift Away on YOUR blog..
but please honor Mary's work, and only use it to send your friends here.







made these two banners for
the Gift Away. The second one has my
blog on it..but Mary will change it to yours.
Please pray for her also, she's been ill
& had a bad reaction to meds.


I'll pick the winners (two)
on Jan 24th, Mary will
customize the text on the banner
and then I'll send the banner for you to use
on your BloG.

All you have to do is post
a LOVE story on my blog comment
& make sure I can reach you if you are
a winner..

Ok, let's think good loving thoughts.
Rich and I were married on 2/13
I'll post our love story when I announce the winners

Deena

0 comments:

Post a Comment