Tales from the Princess





Today's trip was good. Driving felt reasonably comfortable.
Dr Mammolito liked the poster print. 
 She said I was
coming along well, and perhaps
I was doing a bit too much, thus the discomfort.
She thought my progress on how far I could
lift my right arm was good.  I tell ya , with 39 
lymph nodes taken out, tis hard to work that
arm too much.




She told me
"I found your pretty in pink blog"
She googled herself to see what was out there, cuz
you never know..and found my blog.  At least I 
wrote good things!! How cool is that..???


She's so fun..I really like her ..as a WONDERFUL doctor
and an awesome woman.
Tomorrow Rich and I venture to the Oncologist. It's my 
first visit so he wants to go and I want him to.
I'm sure the chemo game plan will be discussed and
the path mapped out so, the journey continues.
Thanks for caring and visiting
and keeping me happy.


Lots of Love
deena

0 comments:

Post a Comment