Here's the Procedure I had






I've posted before, tis fairly new,
developed at Emory University in Atlanta, GA
& taught to doctors by MY DR. JONES

He was

"Selected to perform 25th anniversary demonstration
of the TRAM flap @ Atlanta Breast Symposium, January
2005.


I am amazed that I was so fortunate to
have him as my surgeon..I thank God for the
wonderful hands He led me to!!



At your discretion. Here are pictures. Read the captions too

..hopefully this procedure will be offered more and more.
It followed my mastectomy..making my surgery
about 7 hours long. My breast is ALL me..no implants
and the only follow up surgery will be a nipple and
color tattoo for the area..


I'll post more pics soon..and let you know
as healing is even more since 12/31
PS
do NOT tell my husband..he'd about flip out if
he knew I let others see..that means you too
my dear BIL!!

love in Him
deena
ann

0 comments:

Post a Comment