THANK YOU & Pray for Rich , my family & me tomorrow


I love this award..a burning pink candle
bestowed this on me. What perfect timing for me .
(She just lost her lil furry baby too..OH I know the hurt of that loss.)

I began my Dexamethasone today, a booster for
me during chemo,


ordered a cool wig today, had lunch with
my oldest daughter and came home to REST.
Last evening my youngest daughter , Mercedes called to 
see if I'd go to 


Sweeney Todd with her. .
I  was out of here and at the movie with 30 minutes.
It was great to spend time with her, hug her and just sit next to her.
Oh the movie..I liked it  a Bloody Murder Musical..but a cautionary
tale.
Tomorrow will be a long day for Rich & me.  Be at the Oncology Center at 9:30 AM
..blood tests for me, meet with the oncologist, discuss the Pet/CT scan
then 5.5 hours of chemo & Herceptin IVs.


I'll let you know the outcome as soon as I can.
  I expect the best news
but ..I'm prepared for anything..God is holding me in His palm.


lovingly, deena
OOPS ..just found out Sweet Mary of Mary's Writing Nook
left this award for me!!
Mary is a great friend..who I found here on Blog Land
God gives us what we need


0 comments:

Post a Comment