Two finishes tonight!

So I have a train/work project and a home project and guess what? I finished them both tonight!!!! *Double Happy Dance* I think I kinda like that I have 2 projects going, I don't get bored and can change some during the week. I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with it but I'll try(I might get greedy and try having 3 projects going which will be total madness!)

First up is Brightneedle's The Sampler Sampler The picture is dark and I'll try to get a better picture at another time but it looks really nice in person. It looks so delicate and plain and I just love it. I'm also happy that I got it done because this piece had definite UFO potential.

Next is M Designs Bubble... I forgot to put the button on before I took a picture of it so just pretend that there's a bat button under the word "bubble."

This one was a kit and came with the finishing instructions so I'm going to drop it off to my finisher so she can work her miraculous magic :-)

Now I don't usually have monthly stitchy goals but this month I did make myself set some and so far I'm 2 for 3 (I think that's how you say it) Each month I'm going to try to stitch a Halloween theme design for my Halloween SAL, my Fair and Square Exchange piece, a Bent Creek Red Thread piece and if I can something else for me that I'll call my "train/work" piece. Think I can do it?? I don't LOL.

I'm going to start my Red Thread piece! TTFN

0 comments:

Post a Comment