Today I am Gramma Deena






and loving it.
It's MLK ..so the guys had no school
We talked about who Martin Luther King Jr.
was ..and what he did..what he stood for...his famous
speech..even what was on his headstone.  The guys
knew alot!! AMEN, school teaches something
meaningful!!


Cole, that lil guy is my middle daughter's
first boy ( he's 6, bday is 7/30)
and Joe, the guy with front teeth missing
is my son's 3rd son (he's 7, bday is 7/26)
I even put make up on.

 The weekend was quiet, 
Saturday I woke up with a "funny tummy" & dizziness, 
but it went away by the afternoon. 

 Sunday
I finished putting the Christmas junk away, that I'd just taken
down and sat on the dining room table.
Rich took the tree down & to the basement.


One more lil bit of Christmas in my "computer" 
room needs to be packed up..and I'm done!
YIPPEE..I didn't think it would happen, but
it got to be too much clutter..I wanted it DOWN.

Another fun part of my day was
on the phone for the first time.  Oh we hit it right off!!
She's a dear.


I'm going to see Dear Dr. Jones tomorrow
to have him look at the spot on my tummy
that keeps pulling back open..don't think
my Oncologist will start chemo till
it's healed..and I'm ready to fight the fight
and get on with this journey!!


Fondly, deena

ps..we have a MOUSE running around here, I think
the boys are skeered of it , but won't admit it.
Mya my FAT cat, better get BUSY!!

PSS
After the boys leave, I'm taking a nap
AND
it just started  SNOWING !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment