To All My Friends, you mean SO much

Tis me posing for my DH just before 
a doctor's appointment in November...in
front of my fantasy home and my favorite tree in
the yard..a paper birch..



I just want you to know..You ALL mean so much..your caring & prayres
makes my spirit soar. I read EVERY comment
and try to visit each of you and comment

My right arm, is at risk for lymphedema & has
really been hurting for two days..SO
I will continue to read and visit..but if I don't 
post comments on your blogs..I'm just saving
my arm,  I'm still VISITING & reading!!!

I'll continue to post on my blog also, I just have to
be careful since I am right handed.

This is the day the Lord hath made, let us
rejoice and be glad in it.

I know I will rejoice today!!!
deena


PS ..to BBC who posted..if God wants you with Him, why fight??
I must fight Bill..for my family, friends, loved ones, husband
& me..God's will in the end, but that's His decision..not mine.
and if going to be with Him is His plan..AMEN, I'll be
ready for that also.   Love in Christ, DEENA
one of  God's daughter


0 comments:

Post a Comment