School Holidays Are Nearly Over!

After 52 days or 7.42 weeks the kids are going back to school on Monday - but who's counting?!
I now have four jobs which is why I don't sell much on ebay anymore. I have a ton of stuff in my ebay cupboard to get rid of. I have resorted to donating it to the local thrift store.
My kids and I got stuck into their rooms and we got rid of a ton of junk! We gave three car boot loads of toys and clothes to St Vinnies, and filled up our big green wheelie bin with rubbish.


I spotted this kitchen on a great blog called decor8. This kitchen caught my eye because of all the pretty flasks, just like mine! I love the use of the pink with the red, very "Valentines."



This is my cheeky monkey of a daughter helping her dad make kebabs. Hubby discovered a great new recipe in his Jamie Oliver cook book. You use long sprigs of rosemary as the skewers and they infuse all the ingredients with a great flavor.


This is from the same ebay seller that I bought my pink Christmas sign from. It is on my watch list!


I cleaned up and rearranged the girls. They are all happily residing on top of the microwave :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment