My Winnings!!

Here's how it started..this box was HUGE!!









Don't I look oh so dapper in my 
pj pants, cami, sweater & the great apron??

I wore my apron all night.. and at bedtime
Rich said..
You're something else

Really, what do you mean

How many women wear their apron all night?

Well it's comfy!! Has a lil front pouch, tis quilted and
just so CUTE

Thank you dear Robin,I had chocolate last night
 &
 I enjoyed my Winter Blend Starbucks
coffee this AM

I'm QUEEN BODACIOUS now~

ta ta
deena

Dr Jones said Friday is ok for Chemo.
gave me a sweet hug
 & told me I could come
in anytime..even just to talk..
He's so caring..I do have a special place in my
heart for him....
Next time I see him, I'll prolly be bald..eeekk
but he said..
it'll grow back and be curly..
don't worry.. you'll make it through all this.


I start taking my pre-chemo meds tomorrow
I must say I'm SKEERED of chemo
but I'll be there..making it a fun day..and
Rich is going too, he's ALWAYS good for 
laughs..God bless him. I'll say this again,
I can't imagine having cancer
with anyone but Rich and GOD.

Ta Ta  
Bodacious 
Deena



0 comments:

Post a Comment