Romantic Country

I know I have been missing for a while. Christmas and post Christmas are a hellish time for retail workers. I have three retail jobs so I was working constantly.
My dear blog has been sadly neglected and I haven't listed anything on ebay since November. On the plus side, I haven't bought anything either!
One of my fave magazines of all time is "Romantic Country." It is extremely difficult to get a copy of this in Australia but I hear it is freely available in the US. Fifi from Chez Fifi sent me a copy which I am so happy and grateful for - it is a fantastic issue!


This gorgeous house featured in the mag is all done in pinks and greens, my favourite two colours. I wonder if the owner, Elizabeth, has a blog? I noticed she has a rhinestone clock collection in one picture. I have always wanted to start a collection of these but they are very pricey!


This house had hand painted roses on everything. The above is a wooden curtain pelmet. Below is their fabulous bathroom with roses painted on the cabinets.

A lot of us like using the wooden wall words in our homes. These have a touch of bling!


I came across this book on Amazon recently. Isn't the cover divine? Am coveting a copy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment