Here's the Skinny !!


Rich and I before makeup!!
(NO Rich did NOT put on makeup too)




Getting pretty..well trying hard
isn't my hair cute..?? Nicole is awesome with the 
scissors.!!

Coming down to go.

We're there!!

Enter here

A great center..about 20 minutes from home
and this is what we learned.


The chemo "pod" has WiFi
AWESOME..


I couldn't play chemo..as my white blood count is too high
somewhere there is an infection..so antibiotics
this week and back NeXT Friday..2/1 at 8:15 AM for
blood work and try it again.


The cancer is in stage 4..in more lymphs thru my body
my adrenal glands, another 1 cm node to the left of my aorta, 
in my 9th rib..rib is breaking down..in my spine and 
numerous areas of my skeleton (bones)


Well I just lost it!! Rich looks sad and scared..but
as I read before..and my BFF Marcia reminded me 
today.


This is my BFF!!! Marcia
she is so awesome!!



EVERY CANCER IN EVERY STAGE has been survived..and 
I intend to fight the fight..
God's will be done..




Tis me home from the day's journey!!
I 'm smiling

thank you for being my angel wings

deena

0 comments:

Post a Comment