Charity Auction...

Carolyn's Compassionate Charity (CCC) presents An Ebay Giving Works Charity event. CCC is an organization dedicated to improving the lives of young adult cancer survivors through an annual college scholarship program and via an online support network. Carolyn asked me to participate in this charity & after watching her in an interview on TV...... the passion she exudes for this matter....I said YES! I donated 2 of my designs for this auction. The Love Candy print in Seafoam & my popular ABC Love print. The $$ will go to a good cause, so go here to bid on any of these items below.

Thanks Carolyn!

200904211342.jpg

Above: by Tamar Schechner

200904211344.jpg

Above by: Caroline Colom-Vasquez

200904211345.jpg

Above by: Sarah Gardner

200904211349.jpg



Above by: Valentina Ramos

0 comments:

Post a Comment