Molly Mutt (cool, green & affordable dog beds)

Molly Mutt is way more than just a dog bed company, they have made a revolutionary dog duvet & stuff sack that defines green living for your pet. These duvets are a great way to keep old stuff/clothing/towels/cushions from ending up in landfills (Roughly 8% of all landfill mass is textiles), while giving your pup a cool & clean place to sleep!

IMG_0697a.jpg

They're easily washable & I absolutely LOVE it that I can place old clothing into the sacks, then cover the sacks with the duvet. When it's time to clean them, you just throw all the items of clothing into the laundry as well as the duvet, it's that simple!

Picture 11.png

IMG_0705a.jpg

These beds are STYLISH & very AFFORDABLE. Prices range from $20-$40 for a small, medium or large. I got 2 mediums, (above you can see my boxer Danny getting cozy on his). I am soooo glad I found this product, I highly recommend it! You can visit Molly's site to view more color choices.

Picture 8.png

We are so LUCKY, Molly has offered a 10% DISCOUNT to all MadeByGirl readers. Just enter the code below!

madebygirl.png

FOR A QUICK DESCRIPTION ON HOW IT WORKS CLICK HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment