One of Madonna's homes...in NYC

This is one of Madonna's apartments in NYC, although I'm not sure if she still owns it. However, what a big transition this was for her adopted son - David?!? To go from nothing in Malawi, to something like this.! I don't mean this exact place, but the idea of such luxury. Hell, what a big transition this would be for most of us! As for the Interior Design (done by her brother) I'm not that crazy about it. What do you think about it? The colors are terrible! Although, I do like the bathroom retreat & her kitchen (with a little microwave for popcorn) is cute! These are older pics, but I still can't convince myself that it's good design.

hosl09_madonna.jpg hosl04_madonna.jpghosl11_madonna.jpghosl10_madonna.jpghosl05_madonna.jpghosl01_madonna.jpghosl08_madonna.jpg


Images via Architectural Digest

0 comments:

Post a Comment