Teacup Tuesday - Week 3

Hello Ladies...

Well, it's Tuesday once again and that means that it's time for "Teacup Tuesday". This is the day of the week that I have designated to share with you photos of the teacups that I have in my collection.

I must say that there are quite a few teacups considering I started collecting teacups, teapots, desert plates, etc. about 20 years ago. A girl sure can accumulate a lot of pretty china in that period of time.

This week, I am showing off my solitary Royal Albert "American Beauty" teacup. This is a lovely pattern that has large deep pink (almost red) roses. I love both the pattern and style of the teacup.

I was thrilled to bits this past weekend to be shopping at one of my favorite antique stores where I happened upon a set of 4 matching desert plates that I just had to add to my collection as well (I propped one up behind the teacup so you could see!!) . They were a steal at just $12.50 for the set of 4 plates. That's a very good price considering how the cost of desert plates have skyrocketed over the years. Now, if I could just find a matching teapot, I be even more thrilled.

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. I love having visitors and reading your comments.

Come back next Tuesday to see more of my collection!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment