Teacup Tuesday-Week 5

Purple Pansies...

A definite sign of Spring for sure, and when you put them on a teacup, they can bring that wonderful feeling of Spring into your life all year around.

For this weeks "Teacup Tuesday", I am showing a teacup that has a lovely purple pansy pattern both on the inside and outside of the teacup. There are also hints of yellow combined with the purple. This is a lovely pattern and I really love the style of this teacup.


This teacup is actually part of a tea set that I have. I have a matching teapot and a desert plate as well. I love being able to find teacups that match teapots already in my collection, or finding a teapot that matches one of my teacups. Having a matching set makes my solitary tea parties even more enjoyable, although I have no problem with mixing and matching china patterns if I need to. As long as the colors and patterns compliment each other, there is no reason why miss-matched pieces can't be used together.

How many of you ladies collect teapots and teacups? Are you big tea drinkers like me and do you use your pretty china when you are drinking tea, or do you just keep them for display?

My sweet blogging buddy Melinda is joining me this week for "Teacup Tuesday". Please take a hop over to Melinda's Blog to say hello and see her Teacup Tuesday post. She would love to have you stop by for a visit.

Melinda at: http://everythingshabbyandchic.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment