I didn't want to leave this shop (The Grand Tour)

I came across The Grand Tour Home while I was away in Scottsdale last weekend...& boy was I ecstatic! I couldn't believe how many beautiful items they had. This shop is so unique, with many items imported from Paris & other parts of the world. Thanks to Misty for being so gracious while I was looking around. She was kind enough to let me shoot the store for all of you to see! If you're ever in Scottsdale, you must visit them on Stetson Drive. Also, check out The Grand Tour's lovely website.


IMG_0999a.jpg

Above: This was my favorite area in the shop, the wall of art! All of which are for sale.

IMG_1010a.jpg

 Above: Aren't these cups beautiful?
IMG_1016a.jpg
IMG_0990a.jpg

IMG_0997a.jpg
IMG_1012a.jpg
IMG_1007a.jpg
IMG_1011a.jpg
IMG_1018a.jpg
Above: All those amazing perfumes from Paris, smelled sooo good!
IMG_1005a.jpg
IMG_1002a.jpg
Below: Photos from The Grand Tour Home Website
Picture 13.png
Picture 11.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment