My Latest Test Results


Here are my latest results
I will  do the MRI and Pet/CT  every 3 months for 2 years at least

 Brain MRI~brain tumors are small..no new tumors...
YES!!!

Whole Body Pet/CT scan~a little patch on my 8 & 9 right rib..may be just a wound &
not cancer. We'll see more next time.

Thyroid Ultrasound~shows a 3 cm.(about an inch) node on the right.
I'll be going Wednesday at 7:15AM for a biopsy (FNA, Fine Needle Aspiration)
I'll call the oncologist on Friday to get that results. 

I got meds for a sinus infection/cold.

I'm doing good...my weight is staying low..but not losing more
I get tired, but who doesn't??
For all this cancer crud..I sure am healthy, thank you God.

Well, as for my 

JOYS

today's test results were good
I picked a small bouquet from the yard today
saw a male & female Eastern BlueBird in the front yard
got mealy worms for the BlueBirds




0 comments:

Post a Comment