My Patio Re-do....

I was so inspired by these pics in Sunset Magazine I felt like re-doing my own patio. I wanted to do it all on a relatively small budget.

So far, I bought:
  • A white bistro table with 2 bistro chairs = $100 (may paint it, melon, turquoise or lime green)
  • A few potted plants, which seems to have taken over most of my budget. Pots are not cheap! The nicer the color, the more $$ you will need to dish out.
  • Outside area rug = $95
  • 3 Hanging white lanterns = $36

The most labor intensive part will be covering that UGLY trellis white wood! In order to give the patio area a more modern edge, I decided I would try this corrugated steel look - similar to the red one in the Sunset Mag photos. So, the question is, what color should I paint the corrugated metal sheets??? I created a few quick mock-ups of what it may look like after painted. What color do you like or think I should go for? I'm leaning towards the blue-ish tone or green.


*Photos above via Sunset Magazine*

Below is my plan:
When all the plants are in their places & the new bistro table is set up, the metal sheets are installed & hopefully painted....I'll post the photos. We are hoping this will be done no later than Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment