My New Chair~~April 24



Hubby and I love to sit on the back deck, listen to the birds, some music and drink a bit.
Ice Tea, Lambich, Beer, Wine..you name it..
For my birthday he bought me this GREAT chair.  It is self sufficient and comfortable
Dont you just love it ??? I have to be careful of too much sun, so this is just great.
I did sit out on day, burnt my feet a bit and they swelled up.  I was even ill to my tummy that
night, so maybe it was a bit of sun poison.

Everyone !!!!!! should wear sun screen, but for sure cancer patients need to be very 
careful, as they are more sensitive. Chemo and radiation are wicked ..
The best thing you can do for your skin is use SUNBLOCK now, it prevents aging
from sun exposure.

Ok, enough of the lecture, treat yourself kind, enjoy the day and thanks for the
GENEROUS contributions to Walk for the Cure. My Blog friends are SO good 
to me. 

I told Rich today, I think I'm getting better. He said I know you are.
Oh I love that man. I am so thankful I can eat again & I have not gained
any weight back YEAH!!! Tonight it's Tuna Steak on the grill, Baby Spring Greens 
Salad and  a bit of grilled asparagus. Yum!! 
I am the Grill Master and I love it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment