Vintage Pretties......

Hello my sweet friends and Happy Weekend...

Hope you all had a good week and that you have fun things planned for this weekend. I have a fun day ahead of me. My sweet and adorable twin niece and nephew turned "5" on Friday and today they are having their birthday party, so I will be spending most of the day with them and the rest of my family helping them celebrate their special day.

I didn't have much time this week for coming up with new ideas to post about, let alone taking pictures to go along with them, so I started digging through my photo folders to see if I could find something of interest to show you. Lucky for me, I did. Now I'd like to share them with you.

I've mentioned before that I love to collect vintage lady figurines. This little lovely green lady is one of my favorites. I love the sweet look on her face. I believe she is what they call a chalk figurine. She has her own little spot on my coffee table where she has stood for quite some time and where I can admire her simple beauty on a daily basis.

Also on my coffee table is one of several small vintage circular plastic candy boxes that I have in my collection. It is the prettiest shade of yellow and has a lovely vintage image on the cover of the box. Someday soon, I will try to gather my collection together and show you all of them. I found these several years ago and am always keeping my eye out for more, but I have not had any luck in finding them. I think with the craze of decorating in the vintage/cottage style, these are most likely being snapped up quickly by collectors when they appear in the antique or thrift stores.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit today. Take care and enjoy your weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment