CELEBRATE my 201 Post





I just love to have Gift Aways
so , since I passed my 200th post
& it's March, let's do it!!

I will be choosing a winner on Friday
March 7th.
Just leave a comment on my blog about what
signs of Spring you've seen at your home sweet home.
Tell your friends too.
These sweet fuzzy ducks are just waiting to
fly to your home.
If anyone can tell me a difference they see in my blog today, I have another lil gift
for the first correct answer.


I saw THREE American Robins in the front yard today
& one lil tulip sticking it's greenery out of the ground!!
I have the windows open & the attic fan on, ahhh fresh
Singing Woods air.  A JOY for today

Praise God for signs of new life.

Share your joys with us.

Please sign my Guest Book to the right also.
Tis a joy for me to read.
lovingly, Deena

0 comments:

Post a Comment