Praising God


This email come from Dad2Eight today.

God IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME

"Little Eva had surgery yesterday & they removed a level 2A tumor the size of
a small football. Hard to believe such a thing in a 16 month old body.
No need for chemo, they think they got it all.
Thanks for posting about little Eva & thanks for your prayer support.
I continue to remember you each day."

Dad2Eight


Just want you to know I'm feeling better today, but fighting sadness, this too shall pass, it's part of life on Earth.

My Joys

Eva's surgery was successful

hubby brought home TWO bags of flower bulbs yesterday

hubby holding me as I sob



Faith Hope & Love
the greatest of these is Love


Please share some joys with me also, 
it so brightens my day.

I'd love you to sign my Guest Book @ the right.


fondly,
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment