Tis just ME




I went to Dr. Jones this AM, just for a follow up.
He did my reconstruction.  He told me
anything that isn't great he'll fix when I get
my nipple!!  woohoo

I go back to see him June 2nd, which is after all my
chemo is done!! Praise God, tis NOT that far off.

I drove myself and it felt GOOD to be out
and independent. 

 I just wanted to show you
how cute my hat is!! *Made & gifted to me  by Lallee's Cottage*

Rich said, I see you over there taking pictures of 
yourself.. Made me Laugh!! 

He's on the couch , I'm about to go take a nap. I had 
lunch & it's 11.30..good time for a nap.
I might make THIS later..when I can get out to shop for 
some supplies



Hope today  is good & please pray for my friend Church.


Joys today

driving around
hugs from  handsome Dr. Jones
feeling so good
a cute hat to wear, made by a blog friend
a bit warmer today
a BIG hawk in a little tree
bird songs
naps
cold milk & red velvet cake
ice water
lipstick
cute jeans
a tender heart
God's word

enjoy the day



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment