Show & Tell Friday

kelli


Thank you Kelli @ There Is No Place Like Home for hosting Show & Tell Friday,
please click on her banner above to visit with all the Show & Tell bloggers .




Those are Tallow Berries , to show you how small the lil guys are.



I received these sweet & oh so TEENY bunnies
& chick from Rich's mama (she was such a joy, I miss her so.)
The chick even has a place for a tiny candle.
They are truly treasures, especially since they are a family memory. One has a stamp on the bottom, but it's too teeny for me to read. LOL

Photobucket
JOYS
the smell of the newly bloomed hyacinths from Rich
Sunshine
Show & Tell
TGIF
8 weeks till the last chemo treatment
I created something last evening
having a spare PC (I messed up my MAC)
a mocha muffin for breakfast

0 comments:

Post a Comment