A Sunny Sunday

Rich & I are both so much better.
We went out for dinner last evening, to a close
local restaurant that we both love.
We 
even saw deer on the way home!

Dr. Mammolito came in with her family too, but
she didn't see us. 

Yesterday we had snow, today tis sunny
&  suppose to get close to 50, &
hubby said he'd take me to Michael's for some 
creating supplies. OOH LA LA!!


My children are all doing well. My son has
a job interview all day Tuesday for a 
really GOOD job, praying that God blesses
them with this new opportunity.
He is VERY excited!!

Nicole has been working and doing pretty good, but
has to find a way to fit her school schedule into the mix.
That is a HUGE thing to me.

Mercedes is as independent as ever, always doing ok
and taking care of things.  

I slept so good last night ..didn't wake until 8:30 and that is late for me!!

This Friday, March 21 is my 3rd round of chemo.

Thanks for all your visits, I hope to get around to visit my friends blogs
a bit each day.


JOYS

a little doe  was JUST in the woods behind the house
I think I got her picture

Tulips peeking through

Baroque music

digital camera

DVD's 

the dream of a trip to Ireland

Palm Sunday

Prayers

I still have eyebrows and lashes


Have a blessed day, Deena


0 comments:

Post a Comment