Thoughts









This is our old Victorian in the city. The lovely pink roses at
the porch.
I loved the charm of the house, but I am so thankful we live
in the Singing Woods now.






Chemo is just not fun.  I've been  unable to eat, drink or think.
I did eat today, but I feel like someone stuck a broom in 
me from end to another, just so food won't go down.

It got warm here today, so Rich had me come outside when
he got home.  That was great..windy but nice to be out.

JOYS

a new wind chime

potted daffodils, Easter Lilly, hyacinths from Rich

phone calls from my kids on Easter

hollyhocks poking up

Eternal Life

Friends

naps

got my wig styled (pic to come)

taxes are done

half way through chemo

snow on Easter

blog friends who pray & help me through this



I MISS MY KIDS and GRANDBOYS!!

I want to be WELL and be DEENA the SUPERWOMAN again!!!

Photobucket
I closed down my Sweetannee.com website today too.  I am
going to concentrate on My Blogs, The Primitive Gathering web market and on gardening. 
I HAVE to get the grandsons over here to help me!!

Please God, come hold me , carry me, make me whole again.


Hold me Jesus , please be my Prince of Peace



tis me
Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment