My Sweet Blog & ME


thank you BJ @ Sweet Nothings for this sweet picture 


I just want you all to know, I'm not as clever as you
think, when it comes to my blog.


She is gentle, kind & talented.

I'm not doing as well with chemo this time
NO surprise to me.  I have no appetite
can't even keep my meds down, so 
I'm going to drink water & rest today.

I got up early, did some laundry, vacuumed &
tried a bit of breakfast.  NOPE ..that's not
staying in me.

**My joys today**


Sara of Graphic Pretties

My dear friend Church

a visit on Saturday from my TWO best friends

the rain falling on the roof right now

seeing turkeys in the yard yesterday 

that I do NOT work outside of our home

my soft bed

a new Princess candle that came in a box of love on
Saturday, I'll be sharing pictures


Please share your joys with me
rejoice in the day the Lord hath made


gentle thoughts , Deena

0 comments:

Post a Comment