Look What I Found This Morning!!


Now here's a JOY
Go visit

it's a great project to bring Spring into our homes!!
I will share pics later when I get some branches done!!


I'm GOOD today, eating, feeling better & knowing
this weekend starts DayLight Savings Time
makes me DELIGHTED

"The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month."
Henry Van Dyke (1852–1933)


Come Spring Come!!

Joys Today

a good breakfast
my possum in the yard
French Spaghetti for supper
sweet & caring friends
a visit to Dr. Mammolito tomorrow *she's my breast surgeon*
downloading a trial version of DreamWeaver

please share your joys too, tis a blessing.


&


I'd love for you to sign my Guest Book on the right also.


enjoy each day,
Deena

0 comments:

Post a Comment