Prayers Answered but Please Keep Praying

Hello my friends
I received this email yesterday

Deena: Thanks for the prayer and it must be working. Little Eva got a clean CT and Bone scan. Cancer has not spread. PTL. She will have the surgery on Monday to remove the growth behind her heart. It is about the size of her fist and in a precarious place. The surgeons will have to use great care. May God enhance the skills that He gave them. Deena, as if Little Eva's situation isn't enough, just about an hour ago, Kristi's son Jack (aged 4) had a seizure while with his Dad at the local Target. So the EMT's just brought him to the ER here at Dallas Medical City. Kristi is devastated. I have no knowledge of that situation, except they are testing him. I keep repeating prayer that St. Faustina wrote on the bottom of the portrait of Divine Mercy: Jesus I Trust in You. That is all I can do. I continue to remember you in your battle. I pray the chemo treatment is not making you too ill to function.

God bless you, Deena
DAD2Eight

Keep Praying!!
Tis my joy today
fondly, Deena

0 comments:

Post a Comment