Just a few thoughts


"God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way."


This came by email
tis lovely


Welcome March!! Now let's see some signs of Spring here please dear Lord.

left this award for all the Pink Artists.
Go grab yours too


Alison of Creative Arts & Craft awarded this to me also
thank you Alison!! Love your Blog too!



Yesterday I received 
these awards










just a FEW of MY joys TODAY

my BBF, Marcia is coming to visit

hubby did dishes & cooked breakfast today

hubby made coffee before I came downstairs

a bird sang at the window to wake me up

I am able to do laundry

hats to keep my head warm

water

what a friend I have in Jesus

getting the book Wicked, The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
in the mail, from my bookmooch.com account

the love of my dear family

the bible

PLEASE SHARE YOUR JOYS with US

much love , Deena

please sign my guest book at the right &
I'm working on my blog buttons
so click them to see what treats they hold




0 comments:

Post a Comment