We Are Home!




All went well. I had Taxotere & CarboPlatin

& Herceptin & Neulasta( to help my body fight that infection)

They were all IV's except the Neulasta shot.




I had one teeny reaction to the Taxotere, so my nurse

stopped it ..called Dr. Prager , then start the prescribed Benedryl

drip, then proceeded with the Taxotere after that

was done!! The benedryl immediately helped the pressure

at the base of my skull and neck.


Praise God for this LIFE SAVING CHEMO day!!




I came home to a sweet Dancing Queen Valentine Box


I won from Miss Rhea





a lovely Penny Rug and stitchery for Henny Penny Prims

& some hand sanitizing products made for chemo patients from

a friend of Amy of Four Sisters Cottage..who works for Avant, the

company who invented the product.



What great timing..I was so delighted!


I'll post pics later..



OH I FORGOT..our possum "Mr Sanders" was up the crab tree eating

the fruit..I got pics of him too. This was God's gift to me today also!!


thank you all for your support..you can never know how much

it means to me


love



0 comments:

Post a Comment