Gifts of Love & a Prayer Request

I received a sweet email from a lady who just received the same 
diagnosis of Invasive Lobular Breast Cancer
She has surgery on 2/7/2008
Please pray for Sandra Dias!!
Life is precious.



My daughter , Nicole lost her job today.  Please pray she 
will find something QUICK as she is a soon to be 
single mom..and has taken care of the her two boys
for a year with no help from her ??spouse??
Life has been SO hard for her.






My sweet friend Mollye  from Louisiana had 
a KING CAKE  shipped to us..I'd never had one before
..celebrating Mardi Gras.

It's praline inside..with cake..and frosting.

The UPS delivery did a number on the decoration
but I put the icing back on ..and had a NICE piece 
YUMMY..thank you Mollye Dear!!


asked her friend Cyndi to send me some 
JoJo Lotion.

Cyndi sent along a kind note..she had made this
lotion for her cousin Jo Jo when she went through
radiation.

She kindly shared this LINK to

I have received so many cards, I need to get a butt load
of thank you cards out. LOL
I love it!
deena


PS..Check my Whimsy BLOG for the
Vintage VAlentine I received from DOLLY

0 comments:

Post a Comment