FOR the Love of Papier



Blue & Brown
oh how wonderful

My friend Rhea was in Chicago for a
Bulls~Heat game
& he thought of me. 
Went shopping
for a gift & it was gift wrapped also
.
Isn't this a lovely note pad??
it says DEENA all over it
LOL ...
we'll it is so me!!

and it does have a lovely D
on it & a jewel.

Thank you Rhea
you are a dear friend

 PS My friend Rhea just happens to be my Marcia's husband too
He came and sat with me after my surgery , he is such a blessing
& a survivor TOO!


Today although I feel good, I am very tired. Rich served me breakfast in bed
& I suppose my snuggly bed will be my friend today. 


For now



PS  I am so behind on posting awards, but I have them all
appreciate each one & will do it SOON

SEE


My joy today, I've forgotten to tell you

I CAN HOLD MY RIGHT ARM UP STRAIGHT IN THE AIR
tis a major accomplishment, I barely feel limited in my range of motion,
after all that surgery.  !!!!

WHAT are your joys???
Deena

0 comments:

Post a Comment