Spring Vignettes

Some of my fave make dos above
the one far left is by Humble Crow 

Two of my grandsons as babes


The Princess's bathroom wall

The mantle



Sweet Valentine hanging on the mirror


A table in the bedroom of the 
Prince & Princess

My newest addition to my
old baby shoe collection
*a gift*
The banner for
Vintage Valentine Swap 
from my partner Dolly of

Hand dids~ bunny
 & Thistlebroom Primitives basket with 
all hand did eggs 




Hand did wax eggs & 

Sweet egg babes by Cheryl of Small Stories

Wool eggs made by Marilyn of Thistlebroom's Primitive

A doll made years ago by Cheryl of Small Stories

Love pillows hand stitched by Stacy Nash
in a dough trencher on the hearth

Here's what it looks outside today. Hand did by our Lord, another FRESH snow

0 comments:

Post a Comment