Sending My Love


My dear friend Sherry @ Esprit*d'Art bestowed this honor on me today

& I want to pass it on to


The Feathered Nest
Sweet Cottage Dreams
Shabby Cottage Studio
Samaritan Women
Saints & Haints
Rose of Sharon
Reconstruct This
Quilly Silly's
Pajamas Playmates and Breadpuddin
Once Upon a Cottage
Neena's Nest
Mosshill Studios
Mary's Writing Nook
Lydia's Lineage
Listen to Grammie
KittyJustice
It's About Friends~Chelsea
I
sabella's Closet
Grace, too
Gotta Keep on Keepin..on
Four Sisters in a Cottage
Esprit'D*Art
Counting Your Blessings
Bold & Free
Bittersweet Punkin
Toddler Planet
Simply Wait
Red Tin Heart
Princess Hedge Hog Chronicles
Obsessed with Life
Just a Beach Kat
Walk the Beach
Jenster's Musings
Jayne's Breast Cancer Blog
Dancing with Cancer

it's so hard, I
love all of you & if you're a reader please
fell free to take it as an award from me & pass it on

I'll be resting now, drinking water & enjoying my day.

JOYS

a day of leisure
chemo tomorrow
being a stay at home everything
lovely art
my kitty cuddled up with me
phone calls from hubby

Please share your joys too
&
sign my Guest Book on the right

"see you" tomorrow from my chemo pod I pray
deena

Oh I received this award today
it's not just for me, it's for all of us who are touched
in some way by Breast Cancer



0 comments:

Post a Comment