Deena the BEAUTIFUL Pink Princess Warrior

Lookie!
You Make My Day 
award!!

Thank you Dale!!


Rich LOVES my head!!
woohoo
He says he likes BALD women bestest.
After this  

& this
& changing sheets every day

I LIKE this!!!


Every Princess Warrior has to have her armor~~
I have the armor of God!!
& to keep me warm & not so PUNK!!
I have


My walking in the Singing Woods hat, so soft


My wig, looks so much like my hair DID!!

Sweet & blue with brown! from Lallee's Cottage


My fancy chenille hat, I liked the pink


I have a blue sleep hat that my friend Sally made pretty for me.
Hope to get a pic of it on in a bit, crazy camera!!

So, today is the day I stop feeling sorry for my family thinking
they'll be without me, and start KICKING CANCER ASS!!

not that I won't ever be hurting, scared or sad, but
I know God is with me & HE can heal me.

Rich knows I have a new short hair do
but he has not seen it yet.
LOL
I put on makeup
Hope he likes it!!

Friday  Feb. 29th is my next chemo,
Tomorrow is steroids & water day!!


JOYS!!

 my 2 daughters & my son & my great daughter in law
 SIX grandsons
shaving my head
pink hats
friend who a  make blue & brown hat
friend who make blue slippers
friends who send blue & brown slippers
cards in the mail
a husband who loves a bald wife
jazz music
dancing
chemo on 2/29
sunshine 
warmer weather coming
seeing a little red fox 


love to all of you,
Deena

Please sign my Guest Book on the right

0 comments:

Post a Comment